What does a wedding photo package include?
- Personal meeting with individual consultation in Munich or via Skype
- Photographic accompaniment for the ordered number of hours
- Individuelle Bildbearbeitung, circa 50-60 oder mehr bearbeitete Bilder pro Stunde
- All retouched images as high-resolution JPEG on USB stick
- Die ersten 10 bearbeiteten Bilder innerhalb der ersten 7 Tagen nach der Hochzeit, zum Beispiel für soziale Netzwerke oder Dankeschönskarten
- An online gallery which you can share with your guests
- Prints (depending on the package)
Is it possible to meet before the photo shoot / wedding day?
Yes! I like to meet with couples for a preliminary meeting for a coffee. We go through the details together and I'll give you some advice.
How many pictures do we get for a wedding?
It depends on how varied the wedding is designed. Normally you will get about 50 retouched photos per hour of photographic accompaniment. For a duration of 5 hours, you would get about 250 retouched pictures.
Is it possible to get pictures in RAW format?
I generally do not release images in RAW format.
How soon are the pictures ready?
Bei einer Hochzeit ist die Bearbeitungszeit 6 Wochen. Die ersten 10 bearbeiteten Bilder innerhalb der ersten 10 Tagen nach der Hochzeit, zum Beispiel für soziale Netzwerke oder Dankeschönskarten.
Bei Portraitfotosessions ca. 3 Wochen.
Which time of day is best for a photo shoot?
The sunlight is very important !! The best time for beautiful pictures is either in the evening or in the early morning, when the sun is not too high. I recommend to always schedule the photo shoot in the evening.
At a wedding you should plan about 1 hour for the bride and groom shooting in the beautiful evening light.
Which cameras do you use for photo shoots?
Ich verwende zwei Kameras Canon 5 D Mark 3 + Canon R, sowie verschiedene professionelle Objektive.
Do you only take photos with natural light or also with a flash?
I always try to use the natural light as long as the time of day, the weather conditions or the indoor lighting conditions allow it. Otherwise, I photograph with a flash.
Is there a possibility to get our pictures as a photo book?
Yes, I can show you different examples at our meeting.
In which month of pregnancy should I take a pregnancy photoshoot?
The optimal time for a pregnancy photoshoot is between the 6th and 8th month of pregnancy.
A photo shoot in the 9th month of pregnancy could be too exhausting and the belly is not as photogenic as in the months before.